You searched for hot peppers and found 5 tips.
- Drying Peppers – Peppers, hot or not, can be dried in many ways and store well. Removing moisture from the peppers will magnify and intensify the heat, flavor, and natural sugars it contains. Read more →
- Hot Peppers - How Hot Are They? – This chart was created using the Scoville heat scale to help you determine how hot each of the peppers we grow at Cedar Circle Farm are. Read more →
- Hot Peppers: All About Them – Capsaicin is the heat-producing ingredient in peppers. Most of the heat is held in the seeds and the membrane, so remove them before processing or cooking if you’re sensitive to heat. Cooking or freezing won’t affect the pepper’s intensity. Read more →
- Preserving Blueberries – Learn a few simple ways to put up your favorite blue berry. Read more →
- Shishito Peppers: All About Them – Shishito peppers are an East Asian frying pepper. While they look a lot like a hot pepper that you might use to add some spice to your meal, shishitos are actually a meal on their own—or a snack, at least. Read more →