Sunday, October 7, 2018
10am – 3pm
Pumpkin Festival is a fun, family-friendly community event. Whether you’re a local or just visiting the area, join us for our 16th annual celebration of fall. Enjoy good food, live music, horse-drawn wagon rides, fun and educational kids’ activities, and, of course, pumpkin picking. Bring the family — there’s something for everyone!
Entry fee: $10-15 suggested donation per car
- 10:15am–12:45pm: Rose Hip Jam
- 1:00–3:00pm: The Wyld Nightz Band
- 10:30–11:30 am: Jennings & Ponder, Vermont folk storytellers
- 12:30–1:15pm and 1:45–2:30pm: Stephen Coronella, musician and storyteller
We’ll have cider pressing, a tasting table, kids cooking, fairy houses, a hay bale climb, worm explorations, face painting, and more!
Be sure to arrive hungry!
- The Cedar Circle Farm Kitchen will serve a variety of dishes and baked treats made with ingredients either grown here at the farm or sourced locally.
- The NOFA pizza oven will be back again this year with their amazing wood-fired, veggie topped pizzas.
- Griddle and Groovy will be serving gourmet grilled cheeses and mac & cheese.
The Hello Cafe and farmstand will also be open during the festival.
We rely on the diverse talents of volunteers to help the festival run smoothly. Volunteers get free admission, lunch, dessert, and a coupon for a discount in the farmstand. If you’d like to volunteer, please click the button below to register. We’d love to have you!
Photo by Ben Fleishman