Sunday, October 13, 2019
Pumpkin Festival is a fun, family-friendly community event. Whether you’re a local or just visiting the area, join us for our 17th annual celebration of fall. Enjoy good food, live music, horse-drawn wagon rides from Streeter Woods Farm, fun and educational kids’ activities, and, of course, pumpkin picking. There’s something for everyone!
Entry fee: $10-20 suggested donation per car
- 10:00am–12:30pm: Whipple Hillbillies
- 1:00–3:00pm: Turnip Truck
- 10:00am–3:00pm: Games and crafts, face painting, cider pressing, and more!
- 10:15—11:00am and 11:15am–12pm: Upper Valley Music Center‘s Music Together® faculty
- 12:30–1:15pm and 1:45–2:30pm: Stephen Coronella, musician and storyteller
Be sure to arrive hungry! We’ll have food from:
The Hello Café and farmstand will also be open during the festival.
We rely on the diverse talents of volunteers to help the festival run smoothly. Volunteers get free admission, lunch, and a coupon for a discount in the farmstand. Click the button below to fill out the volunteer registration form!