You searched for gardening and found 5 tips.
- Beneficial Insects – Learn how farmers use the laws of nature to strategically and effectively battle pests. Read more →
- Dahlia Tubers – Don’t be intimidated by planting a tuber; it’s easier than growing the plants from seed. Read more →
- Growing Cut Flowers – Having beautiful flowers available for cutting is always a pleasure. And by cutting your flowers, you help encourage continuous blooms throughout the season as well. Read more →
- Planting Garlic – As the winters get shorter, we plant our garlic later. It used to be late September as the nights begin to cool and the light fades, but these days the best time to plant your garlic in the northern New England climate is more like mid October to early November. Encouraging strong root growth before the freeze helps to sustain healthy and vigorous spring growth. Seeing the first garlic shoots in the spring is one of our earliest spring green pleasures on the farm. Read more →
- Saving Seeds – Seed saving is a fun way to bring your gardening talents to the next level! Empower yourself and follow these simple tips to save seeds from some common and simple-to-process vegetables. Read more →