Fresh Herb Salad Dressing
‘Tis the season for salads! Dress up your greens with this yummy vinaigrette, making it as thick as you like with nutty and flavorful tahini. Adjust the amounts to your liking.
- 1 scallion chopped fine: all of the bulb and the most tender greens
- 1 garlic scape chopped fine: the bud and the tender top of the stem
- 2 Tbsp fennel stems, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame tahini (optional)
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar (cider vinegar works nicely too)
- salt to taste
Mix well in a food processor or combine all ingredients in a lidded jar and shake very well.