You searched for peppers and found 16 tips.
- Pest: Hornworm Caterpillar – Hornworm caterpillars are a pest. They can get huge while munching on your tomato plants. The best method for control in the home garden is hand picking. Understanding their lifecycle is a good place to start. Read more →
- Pest: Slugs – Wet weather brings slugs which wreak havoc on your plants close to the ground, especially those that are very moist like lettuce, cabbage, and many other greens. Read more →
- Pest: Squash Bug – Even though they have the most gorgeous eggs, you don’t want to find these on the undersides of your squash plants. Find out about the ways to keep these bugs at bay using natural methods and processes. Read more →
- Preserving Blueberries – Learn a few simple ways to put up your favorite blue berry. Read more →
- Shishito Peppers: All About Them – Shishito peppers are an East Asian frying pepper. While they look a lot like a hot pepper that you might use to add some spice to your meal, shishitos are actually a meal on their own—or a snack, at least. Read more →
- Succession Planting – Succession planting is a way to make the most of the space in your garden and always have tender, ripe crops to eat. Learn some tips from Cat about extending the harvest window in your garden for a variety of crops. This can also give you a little relief if you feel stressed about getting your garden in all at once. You aren’t late, you’re succession planting. Read more →