You searched for leaf eater and found 5 tips.
- Pest: Cucumber Beetles – Cucumber beetles are a small, yellow, oval beetle, smaller and more oval than a potato beetle. There are two types: the spotted cucumber is yellow with black stripes; the spotted cucumber beetle is yellow with black spots. Read more →
- Pest: Earwigs – Wet weather bring masses of earwigs which wreak havoc on your plants close to the ground, especially those that have hollow stem or are very moist like lettuce, cabbage, and many other greens. Read more →
- Pest: Leafhopper – If your legume leaves are turning yellow, potato leaves are turning brown or your rose leaves are stippled with white, you might have leafhoppers. Read more →
- Pest: Slugs – Wet weather brings slugs which wreak havoc on your plants close to the ground, especially those that are very moist like lettuce, cabbage, and many other greens. Read more →
- Use a Trap Crop To Control Japanese Beetles – The Japanese beetle will happily consume over 300 species of plants, although they particularly love roses. Adult beetles will travel great distances to eat the soft parts of the leaves, leaving them looking almost skeletal. This tip focuses on using evening primrose as a trap crop. Read more →