You searched for eggplant and found 5 tips.
- Eggplant: All About It – Eggplant is the fruit of a flowering plant in the nightshade family (Solanaceae). It’s believed to have originated in India, where a wild variety still grows today. Read more →
- Fertilizing Young Plants – Memorial day weekend is traditionally the time to plant the warm weather garden crops like tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, melons, squash, peppers, eggplant, basil, lavender, rosemary, and all the other tender annual flowers, herbs, and veggies. Young bedding plants do best with a fertilizer boost when planting. Read on to learn more about fertilizing young plants. Read more →
- Heirlooms VS Hybrids – Learn the difference between heirloom VS hybrid varieties and why they are important. Read more →
- Pest: Flea Beetles – Flea Beetles are tiny little shiny, black beetle that hop away when you approach plants. Read more →
- Succession Planting – Succession planting is a way to make the most of the space in your garden and always have tender, ripe crops to eat. Learn some tips from Cat about extending the harvest window in your garden for a variety of crops. This can also give you a little relief if you feel stressed about getting your garden in all at once. You aren’t late, you’re succession planting. Read more →