You searched for drying and found 7 tips.
- Dry Bean Seed Saving – Saving seed from dry beans could not be easier! Read more →
- Drying Herbs – June-July is the perfect time to go out and collect herbs to dry for tea and spices. Read more →
- Drying Peppers – Peppers, hot or not, can be dried in many ways and store well. Removing moisture from the peppers will magnify and intensify the heat, flavor, and natural sugars it contains. Read more →
- Pest: Earwigs – Wet weather bring masses of earwigs which wreak havoc on your plants close to the ground, especially those that have hollow stem or are very moist like lettuce, cabbage, and many other greens. Read more →
- Preserving Blueberries – Learn a few simple ways to put up your favorite blue berry. Read more →
- Saving Seeds – Seed saving is a fun way to bring your gardening talents to the next level! Empower yourself and follow these simple tips to save seeds from some common and simple-to-process vegetables. Read more →
- Sundried Tomatoes – These dried tomatoes make a great snack as is or chopped up and added in to an omelet, quesadilla, stir fry or grain salad. They rehydrate easily in soups, stews, or sauces. Dried tomatoes retain their flavor well and can be stored in glass jars in the pantry. Read more →