You searched for corn and found 16 tips.
- Pest: Earwigs – Wet weather bring masses of earwigs which wreak havoc on your plants close to the ground, especially those that have hollow stem or are very moist like lettuce, cabbage, and many other greens. Read more →
- Pest: Flea Beetles – Flea Beetles are tiny little shiny, black beetle that hop away when you approach plants. Read more →
- Pest: Japanese Beetle – Adult Japanese beetles are iridescent green with copper wing covers and are, unfortunately, very common in gardens in mid-summer. Read more →
- Pest: Wireworm – Ever find potatoes with wriggly holes inside? This is probably wireworm damage. Read more →
- Saving Seeds – Seed saving is a fun way to bring your gardening talents to the next level! Empower yourself and follow these simple tips to save seeds from some common and simple-to-process vegetables. Read more →
- Succession Planting – Succession planting is a way to make the most of the space in your garden and always have tender, ripe crops to eat. Learn some tips from Cat about extending the harvest window in your garden for a variety of crops. This can also give you a little relief if you feel stressed about getting your garden in all at once. You aren’t late, you’re succession planting. Read more →