You searched for bugs and found 25 tips.
- Pest: Rose Chafer – These beetle-like bugs are very common. Unfortunately they are not friends. They can skeletonize the leaves of your plants quickly and thoroughly. Read more →
- Pest: Slugs – Wet weather brings slugs which wreak havoc on your plants close to the ground, especially those that are very moist like lettuce, cabbage, and many other greens. Read more →
- Pest: Squash Bug – Even though they have the most gorgeous eggs, you don’t want to find these on the undersides of your squash plants. Find out about the ways to keep these bugs at bay using natural methods and processes. Read more →
- Pest: Wireworm – Ever find potatoes with wriggly holes inside? This is probably wireworm damage. Read more →
- Sundried Tomatoes – These dried tomatoes make a great snack as is or chopped up and added in to an omelet, quesadilla, stir fry or grain salad. They rehydrate easily in soups, stews, or sauces. Dried tomatoes retain their flavor well and can be stored in glass jars in the pantry. Read more →