Sign up for CSA!
Is a CSA Card Right for Me?
CSA Card FAQ
Cooking for Middle Schoolers
Summer Day Camp
Farmstand & Greenhouses
Wedding & Event Flowers
Pick Your Own
What’s In Season?
About the Farm
Practices & Sustainability
Willing Hands Partnership
In the News
Meet the Team
Browse links by…
Cooking Whole Foods
Energy and the Environment
Farm Based Education
Health and Nutrition
Local Food Producers
Organic Food & Farming Advocacy
Organic Food & Farming Policy
A Populist Victory in Vermont on GMO Labeling
– Vermonters convinced their elected representatives over time that knowing what was in their food was important to them.
Climate Catastrophe: Surviving the 21st Century
– “Food Incorporated,” industrial food and farming, is the worst greenhouse gas emitter in the U.S.
Climate Chaos: Boycott Genetically Engineered and Factory-Farmed Foods
– Will Allen and Ronnie Cummins write about industrial agriculture and its deep connections to climate change.
Farmer Debunks Corporate Propaganda Against Proposed Law to Label Genetically Modified Food
– As a farmer who has experience in both conventional and organic farming, [Will is] compelled to address the anti-labeling campaign’s so-called “concerns” for farmers and consumers.
– Will Allen talks about the absurdities surrounding the federal law preventing US farmers from growing industrial hemp.
Interview with Will Allen
– October 2011 interview with Will Allen about his lifelong experience with farming and activism.
It’s Our Social and Environmental Responsibility to Pass H.112 in VT
– VT’s lawmakers have an opportunity to do what their citizens want and what they believe is right based on health, environmental, and other concerns.
Letter to the editor: Right to Know about Genetically Modified Foods
– Did you know that 75-85% of the processed food you eat contains genetically modified ingredients?
Organic Matters Video
– Short film from NOFA-VT and Vermont Organic Farmers, featuring Vermont farmers telling their stories about why organic matters to them, to their land, and to their customers.
The Real Cost of Cheap Food
– Will Allen sums up the real costs of cheap food.
The Trigger Trap: Will Vermont Lawmakers Let Industry Strangle Another GMO Labeling Law?
– While H.112 has been proven to be “fully defensible in court”, Vermont legislators are scrambling to deflect a perceived lawsuit. In this article, farm co-managers Will and Kate lay out the “trigger strategy”.
– Many people are entirely unaware of the hazards of the so-called “conventional” agricultural system in the United States.
War on Bugs
– Read about Will Allen’s book The War On Bugs.
Will Allen’s Letter to the Editor, December 2013
– Will Allen responds to a widely published editorial by James Greiff which falsely claims that “Science Still Indicates that GM Food is Safe”.
What’s In Season?