You searched for spinach and found 6 tips.
- Companion Planting – Companion plants help each other to grow in some way. For instance, some plants can extract certain nutrients from the soil and make them more available for other plants. Read more →
- Early Planting – Here are some tips on getting on start on early plantings. Learn about crops that are less risky to plant early, and also some tricks that can help you protect your plants on those often cold spring nights. Read more →
- Geotextiles: Typar Field Blankets – Typar is a garden cover that is thicker than row cover. Read more →
- Greens: Storage Tips – Storing food in small amounts is easy, but in larger quantities it can be tricky in our increasingly energy efficient homes. Most greens store best in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. Here are some more tips for keeping your greens fresh. Read more →
- Saving Seeds – Seed saving is a fun way to bring your gardening talents to the next level! Empower yourself and follow these simple tips to save seeds from some common and simple-to-process vegetables. Read more →
- Succession Planting – Succession planting is a way to make the most of the space in your garden and always have tender, ripe crops to eat. Learn some tips from Cat about extending the harvest window in your garden for a variety of crops. This can also give you a little relief if you feel stressed about getting your garden in all at once. You aren’t late, you’re succession planting. Read more →