Online Order & Delivery
As you know, the Lyme-Thetford bridge is closed for repairs this year. And because we simply can’t bear the thought of those of you across the river missing out on everything we offer in our farmstand, we’re bringing the farmstand to you! Below you’ll find key points to orient you to this new delivery program.
Ordering is now open at noon 2 days before delivery, and closes at 9:00 a.m. on the day of delivery. This should allow you ample time to browse our digital farmstand and make your selection before we need to start pulling things off our IRL (in real life) shelves and pack and load them up for delivery.
During the allotted pick-up time on Fridays, we have a small Cedar Circle Produce Market out of the back of our delivery truck to supplement your online orders with last-minute additions and items only available in limited quantities.
LOCATIONS & TIMES
NEW! Tuesdays, 3:00 p.m. — Pick-up at the Lyme Country Store (13 Main Street, Lyme, NH 03768)
- Order Window: Sundays at 12:00 p.m. to Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m.
Fridays, 3:00–5:00 p.m. — Mini Market & Order Pick-up in front of The Lyme Country Store (13 Main Street, Lyme, NH 03768)
- Order window: Wednesdays at 12:00 p.m. to Fridays at 9:00 a.m.
Check back here for updates as we expand delivery locations and times! Please note that we have decided to only serve our neighbors across the river at this time because of the aforementioned bridge closure. If this service proves to be successful, we might find ways to expand. Stay tuned.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
For the first few delivery ‘trial runs’ we are offering seasonally available and abundant Cedar Circle-grown produce. As we solidify the schedule and storage options, we plan to offer the full range of products that you can find in our farmstand: pantry staples; other refrigerated or frozen items (eggs, cheese, milk, meat, fish, ice cream, etc…); and, of course, those kitchen and bakery items that have become highlights of your visits to the farmstand. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we evolve this new program!
This service is open to everyone, regardless of whether you’re a CSA customer. Please help us spread the word by talking about it with friends, family, and neighbors.
You might be wondering whether we charge for this service. The answer is no; delivery is free for anyone who wants to take advantage of it. We are primarily doing this because we want to make our products as accessible as possible for those who will see their access impeded during the bridge closure.
HOW TO ORDER
Follow this link to order. https://cedarcirclefarm.revelup.online/store/1
To start a new order:
- Click the “Delivery” Option
- Enter the Address “13 Main Street, Lyme, NH, USA” (Note: this is a new location)
- Select the pick up date, either Tuesday or Friday, and any random time.
- Press CONFIRM
Scroll through the categories and add items to your cart:
- Click the picture.
- Press the + to add quantity.
- Please note that quantities vary depending on item (eg. 0.25 pounds hot peppers, 2 pounds cabbage). The website does not allow us to sell by weight as we do in the Farmstand so these have been decided based on average purchase amounts.
- Click “Add to Cart”
To Check Out
- Click the “Cart” button in the upper right corner of the page. This will show you the total number of items and cost for your order.
- Press the “Checkout” button.
- Enter in Personal Information and Payment Method as needed. (CSA customers wishing to charge to their CSA account: choose pay at delivery and we will ring these through your CSA manually. Receipts will be attached to your order upon pickup.)
- Hit “Place Delivery Order” to finalize.
Arrive at the pickup location during the allotted time period to pick up your order!