June 16–September 8, 2023
Feature locally grown, certified organic flowers at your wedding or event. Bring your friends and family with you to enjoy our beautiful farm on the Connecticut River in Vermont.
Securing & Confirming your appointment
*PYO flowers for events or in quantities in excess of 8 lbs (about 2 buckets full) requires a scheduled appointment.
- Contact us to discuss available dates for DIY and/or Pre-Picked Buckets of Blooms.
- Decide whether you want to pick your own flowers or have us harvest for you!
- Confirm your harvest date.
- Take your buckets of blooms home or to your venue, and create beautiful arrangements for your party or event!
If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer the spot to our waiting list.
DIY Buckets of Blooms
How it works
- Bring your own buckets and garden shears! We also have buckets and shears available for purchase in our retail area.
- Plan accordingly for weather and adjust harvest date if inclement weather or thunderstorms are in the forecast.
- Park in the overflow parking lot.
- Start at our self-serve flower station to put water in your buckets and review our harvest tips. A scale will be available so you can estimate your harvest weights.
- Head out to the flower field and harvest, paying attention to the weight or stem count if you’re planning on specific quantities for arrangements.
- Bring your buckets to the farmstand for final weighing and payment! Cash, check, and credit card are accepted.
- On-site refrigerated storage is available with prior arrangements for up to 2 days after harvest. Fresh cut flowers will last 1-1.5 weeks outside of refrigeration if properly cut, kept indoors, and water is changed daily.
*Flower arranging services are not available at the farm. We are happy to provide recommendations of floral arrangers to work with.
- Remember to hydrate, wear sunscreen, and dress for the weather!
- Stop by our Hello Café for baked goods, espresso drinks, lemonade, and more.
- Click here to see what might be available during specific times of the year. Please note that all of our plants are grown in the field and plant availability is subject to change from season to season.
A five-gallon bucket holds about 4–5 lbs of flowers so price per bucket will vary based on variety.
Most flowers and herbs — $20.00 per lb
Large Sunflowers, Broom Corn, Tall Amaranth — $5.50 per lb
Gladiolus — $7.50 per lb
Lisianthus — $46 per lb *when available
Peony — $5.00 per stem
Pre-Picked Buckets of Blooms
How it works
- Confirm your harvest date with us and let us know your color palette preferences, keeping in mind that you’ll have to be flexible with your vision. All of our flowers are field-grown and subject to seasonal variation.
- Arrive at the farm during your confirmed pickup time on your scheduled pickup date.
- Load your flowers and pay your invoice at the farmstand.
The cost of your harvest buckets ($5.00 each) will be included on your final invoice. A five-gallon bucket holds about 4–5 lbs of flowers so price per bucket will vary based on variety.
Most flowers and herbs — $25.00 per lb
Large Sunflowers, Broom Corn, Tall Amaranth — $7.50 per lb
Gladiolus — $10.00 per lb
Lisianthus — $50.00 per lb *when available
Peony — $6.00 per stem
We would love to share your floral arrangements on our Pinterest page.
- Dowds’ Country Inn & Event Center
- Lake Morey Resort
- Woodstock Inn & Resort
- Farmhouse Inn
- Echo Lake Inn
- Ohana Family Camp
- Lareau Farm Inn
- The Barn at Happy Hill
- The Barn on Gobeille Farm
- The Barnard Inn
- The Quechee Club
- The Quechee Inn at Marshland Farm