Feature locally grown flowers at your wedding or event and treat your loved ones to a relaxing, hands-on experience at our beautiful farm on the Connecticut River in Vermont.
Check back soon for 2023 booking information.
Buckets of Blooms
Want local flowers for your event but don’t have time to cut your own? Unsure of how to find that perfect blend of thrillers and fillers? We’ve got you covered!
How it works
- Contact us to discuss your color scheme and dates and to check on seasonal availability of flowers.
- Our experienced flower staff picks the flowers for you, creating a beautiful mix of organic, seasonal blooms based on your color requests and vision.
- Pick up your buckets of flowers, take them home or to your venue, and create beautiful arrangements for your party or event!
(A five-gallon bucket holds about 4–5 lbs of flowers so price per bucket will vary based on variety.)
Most flowers and herbs — $19.50 per lb
Large Sunflowers, Broom Corn, Tall Amaranth — $5.50 per lb
Gladiolus — $7.50 per lb
Lisianthus — $46 per lb
We charge a refundable bucket deposit fee of $5, or please feel free to bring your own buckets to transfer the flowers into!
We would love to share your floral arrangements on our Pinterest page.
- Dowds’ Country Inn & Event Center
- Lake Morey Resort
- Woodstock Inn & Resort
- Farmhouse Inn
- Echo Lake Inn
- Ohana Family Camp
- Lareau Farm Inn
- The Barn at Happy Hill
- The Barn on Gobeille Farm
- The Barnard Inn
- The Quechee Club
- The Quechee Inn at Marshland Farm