Education Program Health Policies
We appreciate your help in creating a safe environment for educational opportunities for our community.
If your program participant is sick, we ask that they stay home until they have not experienced any of the following symptoms for at least 24 hours:
- Fever (without the use of fever-reducing medications)
- Rash, unless cleared by doctor as not contagious
We reserve the right to send a program participant home if they are not well enough to participate in activities or display symptoms that we find concerning.
The following policies are subject to change based on infection rates and patterns in our area. We reserve the right to update our COVID-19 policies. We will continue to follow the guidelines listed below:
Cedar Circle’s COVID-19 Policies and Guidance
- We follow current CDC guidelines regarding program attendance after a COVID-19 positive test or exposure.
- We require compliance with all COVID-19 guidelines adopted by Cedar Circle Farm.
- Guests and staff are not required to wear masks at the farm but are welcome to if they so choose. We encourage our team to keep up with vaccinations and boosters as they become available.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds: before and after a program or meal.
- Cough/sneeze into an elbow, facing away from others and away from surfaces. Wash and sanitize your hands after.
Monitor for Illness and Stay Home if Symptomatic
- Monitor closely for symptoms of COVID-19
- If you feel unwell, take an antigen test and stay home.
- Please only come to a program five days after the onset of symptoms, AND you have been fever-free for 24 hours.
- Once you return to program attendance, please remain masked until ten days after the onset of symptoms.