2018 Pumpkin Festival
October 7, 2018
10am – 3pm
Pumpkin Festival is a fun, family-friendly community event. Whether you’re a local or just visiting the area, join us for our 16th annual celebration of fall. Enjoy good food, live music, horse-drawn wagon rides, fun and educational kids’ activities, and, of course, pumpkin picking. Bring the family — there’s something for everyone!
Entry fee: $10-15 suggested donation per car
- 10:15am–12:45pm: Rose Hip Jam
- 1:00–3:00pm: The Wyld Nightz Band
- 10:30–11:00am and 11:15–11:45am: Jennings & Ponder, Vermont folk storytellers
- 12:30–1:15pm and 1:45–2:30pm: Stephen Coronella, musician and storyteller
Be sure to arrive hungry!
- The Cedar Circle Farm Kitchen will serve a variety of dishes and baked treats made with ingredients either grown here at the farm or sourced locally.
- The NOFA pizza oven will be back again this year with their amazing wood-fired, veggie topped pizzas.
- Griddle and Groovy will be serving gourmet grilled cheeses and mac & cheese.
The Hello Cafe and farmstand will also be open during the festival.