Book a private pick-your-own wedding flower party, complete with diy design instructions. Feature local, organically grown flowers at your wedding and treat your wedding party to a relaxing, hands-on experience at our beautiful farm. Our flower season runs from the beginning of June through Columbus Day weekend in October.
Pick-Your-Own Package: $350
Our PYO Wedding Flowers Package includes:
- a consultation with our expert floral staff to discuss your vision prior to your event
- a three hour appointment on our pristine, Vermont farm
- unlimited access to our 1 acre of seasonal flowers and perennials featuring over 100 varieties of flowering plants and fillers
- access to all of the scissors, floral knives and buckets you’ll need to harvest and arrange your flowers
- as many flowers as you need to create your table arrangements and centerpieces
- as many ribbons, ties, and accessories you need to decorate your centerpieces from our large collection
- the full attention of one of our floral staff during your appointment, to help you cut, design and craft your arrangements
- a fun, relaxing, on-farm experience which begins with free coffee or tea at the Hello Cafe. Lunch options are available for purchase
- free storage of your arrangements in our large cooler space
- the perfect, pre-wedding morning or afternoon with your closest friends and family
- the opportunity to feature local, organically grown flowers on your big day
delivery is available for an additional fee
You can also choose to add bouquets and floral accessories to the PYO Wedding Flower Package for an additional fee. We’ll take the hassle out of creating these wedding day essentials while you watch and edit. On the day of your appointment our floral staff will create your perfect bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres from our beautiful, local flowers. We’ll help you achieve an effortless look in a stress-free, on-farm experience, no design knowledge necessary!
Contact Michelle to discuss your event and book your appointment. And congratulations!
If you chose Cedar Circle Farm for your wedding flowers, please take a moment to complete this feedback form.
photos: CCF staff