There are many ways for you to get involved as a volunteer at Cedar Circle Farm & Education Center throughout the year! Your support is invaluable to our organization.
- Farming - Weeding, Harvesting, etc.
- Tending the Education Garden
- Education Support - Summer Camp, Adult Programs, Children’s Programs
- Pumpkin Festival - Kid’s Activities, Cider Pressing, Waste Recovery, Festival Ambassador
- Events - Fundraisers, Farm Tours, etc.
Please click the button below and fill out the Volunteer Interest Form to be added to our volunteer email list. We will send out notices when we have volunteer opportunities coming up!
Volunteer at Pumpkin Festival
Shifts — There are two shifts (9:00–12:30 and 12:00–3:30) or you can opt to help for a full day, with a lunch break. While the 3.5 hour and full day shifts are recommended, we would be happy to work around your availability; there’s an option to write in hours when you sign up.
Roles — From games and crafts to waste recovery, merch and check-in table support, and festival ambassador, there are many roles to choose from! Choose your preference when you sign up.
- Merch or Check-In Table Support
- Games, Crafts, Face Painting, Cider Press
- Waste Recovery, Tidy Team
- Festival Ambassador, Crowd Control
Perks — We love our volunteers! As a volunteer, you’ll receive a discount coupon for the farmstand (valid through December 2023), free entry to the festival, and a voucher for free lunch from the Cedar Circle food tent.