Full-Season Kitchen Staff
May - December
30 - 40 hrs/week
Full and part-time positions are available in our farm kitchen, May through December. The growing season on the farm provides a fantastic assortment of organic fruits and vegetables to work with daily.
- Maintaining a clean, neat and organized work station
- Preparing and packaging cold salads and lunch offerings for farmstand
- Processing vegetables for preserving
- Collaborating on weekly and monthly menu for the dinner share and farmstand
- Following all established safety and health inspection protocols
Experience working in a kitchen or bakery is preferred but not required. Will train the right candidate. Applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs and be comfortable spending a full shift on their feet. This position is 5 days per week; applicants must be able to work weekends when needed.
Click “Apply Now” below to fill out an employment application. Please notify us of all planned vacations in your application.
Cedar Circle Farm is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to reply to every applicant individually. We will be in touch via e-mail if we are interested in scheduling an interview with you.